In addition to my basting drama, I also managed to get this quilt top finished on the weekend. It was made with a charm pack of Simplicity squares - very easy. I just love this range of fabric, it is so pretty!
I also made a pinwheel star to go on bottom right hand side of the back using more material from the Simplicity range. I managed to get the charm pack and the extra material from the US when the Aussie dollar was almost 1:1 - so this is a very thrifty quilt!
I think I might hand quilt this one with some pale pink pearle thread - use it as a bit of a practice before starting on my Leanne's house quilt.
And seeing as though I keep mentioning it - I thought I'd better show a pic of the top all together. Unfortunately this photo was taken in terrible light so the colours are not all true to life, but you get the idea!
The Amazing One Pot Pasta!
9 minutes ago