Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scrap Mini Swap Received!

How excited was I when I got home from work last night and saw the mail – 2 magazines (Delicious and AP&Q) and a package from Ter – my swap partner in the We The People Scrap Mini Swap.

I first noticed that customs had already been into the bag and was a little worried, but my fears were lost when I opened up the envelope to find this gorgeous bag – stuffed with all sorts of treasures, including the most perfect card!


My bag of goodies!


Ter sent me heaps of material – more than the 15 specified scraps, some of which were pieced blocks from her previous projects, and one of which matches my (WISP) Angel’s story quilt – how perfect is that?

Some of my favourites!


A gorgeous, bright pieced block - I can't believe she parted with this!

One to match my Angel's story quilt

Ter also included a lovely stitchery that she had done which was very appropriate for this swap, a small bag of treats (including the cutest packet of tissues with the Peanuts gang on it!) and chocolate and other sweets too.

And Ter also put together a gorgeous little kit for making fabric gift tags, with instructions, fabric ready to be cut into tags, ribbon and reinforcements. Isn't it great?


I am so blown away by Ter's generosity and kindness - I was so lucky to have such a great swap partner Thankyou so much Ter! I hope you package arrives soon!

2 comments:

a good yarn said...

What a fantastic surprise! So many wonderful things. You're a lucky girl.

Happy Stitching...Ann :)

Simone de Klerk said...

What a great scrap mini swap you got! I've never heard of this one yet. I love the white/red fabric. Enjoy!