Friday, August 13, 2010

You and Me

Isn't this just the most gorgeous fabric? I saw it here and immediately bought half a yard as I think it will be wonderful for the babies room. I want to keep the colours in the babies room fairly neutral, but with a few splashes of colour. I am thinking this will become a cushion perhaps...

My granny squares are slowly coming together, but with Uni in full swing at the moment my progress has been a little slower than I had hoped. But I am determined to have it finished by December!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great new fabric and I love your granny squares below too !

a good yarn said...

It's fabulous! ann...

Julia @Mélanger said...

I love this fabric. When I went to Disney World (in my late 20s!) I fell in love with the "It's a small world" exhibit. They had a mug for sale featuring little characters exactly like this. Almost 10 years later, I still use that mug nearly ever day! :) Great choice for the baby's room!