Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm still here


It's the end of the uni semester and I have 4 assignments all due next week. I am feeling a little snowed under right now, but I have 2 finished and the other 2 started so it's not all bad.

I am also heading away in just over a week for a conference for work and then to see my sister in London! So while i am desperate to get to my sewing machine, I just can't seem to find the time. I have placed a pattern and some material next to our desk so I am constantly being reminded of what is waiting for me when I finish all my homework!

Otherwise, I am looking forward to a BIG day of craft later in June with all the Craft Room girls. I have a couple of quilts that need binding which I think will be perfect for that day.

PS - I LOVED my teaching round and am so excited to be moving my life in a new direction. I just wish I could start full time already! Thanks for your lovely wishes on my last post

7 comments:

Kate said...

Time flies! Good luck getting your assignments done, and have fun in London!

a good yarn said...

It's hard to find quality sewing time when life gets so busy. Have a wonderful trip! Delighted to read that your teaching gig was successful. You must be a natural. Cheers, Ann :-)

Sarah said...

Good to hear from you!

WHAT very exciting things to look forward to shortly- I mean a BIG trip to London and all! VERY exciting. FInish those assignments and then relish in the break - it is yours to enjoy. Enjoy the conference as well - hope it is productive and you learn lots!

Anita said...

Love the tops - very cute! Glad you had such an enjoyable time being a teacher!!

Suzy said...

I'm so glad the teaching went well.

Have a great time in London!

And I really like the look of that top pattern, will have to try and track it down.

3-G The Poet said...

You have an amazing blog, it is really very awesome, if you’re interested here is the link to my blog of poetry, it would be awesome if you could check it out and follow if you like.

http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

Or my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Poetry-By-Grant-Grey-Guda/399397276060?v=wall

Hoping you have a wonderful week filled with inspiration and laughter,
Grant-Grey Guda

Leanne said...

How exciting off to London and spending time with your sister. Have a wonderful time.