Wednesday, November 12, 2008

record time!

Since I decided to take my stitching with me on the train each day, I am dedicating a solid 40 minutes each day to my projects - which means I have been able to finish the stitching of 12 red robins in record time!

The original, stitched by Natalie (with much tinier stitches than mine!), was placed in a white frame, but I think I will back mine and use the same red heart fabric for the binding. I think I should definitely have this one done in time for Christmas!

5 comments:

Christine said...

This is lovely, Renee. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

julia said...

Hi Renee,
just discovered your blog and I'm glad I did ;o).
Love the 12 red robins...they're too cute!
Cheers, Julia

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your little red rboins are so sweet and so festive!! Good to see you can make use of your commuting time. Can't wait to see the finished product :)

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely adorable-I love almost anything with birds! And clever you for maximising your time :)

Leanne said...

I love Natalie's stitcheries....how productive stitching on the train.