Thursday, January 7, 2010

December daily - 13 to 19

I was really organised with my December Daily journal - I finished all the pages before we left for Melbourne and took some glue, scissors and a pen with me with every intention of finishing it off but, it never left my suitcase!


I am almost done now though - I just have to get my last few days of photos printed.

But here's Dec 13-19 which are (almost) done!


Dec 13 - carols by candlelight in the local park



Dec 14 - making Kris Kringle presents


Dec 15 and 16a - Christmas parties (15 still needs a photo)


Dec 16b and 17 - Christmas feast and presents for my sister

Dec 18 - a leisurely night at home and Dec 17 - picnic in the park - also awaiting a photo.

I've really enjoyed doing this little journal, it certainly helped make Christmas a little more special. I can't wait to finish it off this weekend.

3 comments:

WendyBee said...

Hi Renee,
Thanks for visiting my blog! And especially thanks for leaving a comment. It's so exciting to have a new commenter!
Your photos are beautiful, you clearly have a talent. I can't wait to peruse your archives.
WendyBee

Leanne said...

LOVE your journal.

Cubby House Crafts said...

Just love your journal! I must finish mine off! Lisa