Sunday, September 27, 2009

Remember these?

I actually did do some sewing on my trip in July - I just haven't put it all together yet (shocking, I know!). That will be my first job today.

My husband left for Melbourne on Friday afternoon for the AFL Grand Final and won't be back until late on Tuesday night. I had planned for 2 full days of sewing (!) however I have been feeling a little off colour, so I spent yesterday curled up on the couch with some DVDs and finished a couple of hand sewing projects.

I also finished sewing the binding onto my windmill quilt (the teasing pic in my last post), now I just have to get outside to photograph it. It's a bit too windy today, but hopefully soon!










This is definitely my favourite, la Tour Eiffel - belle!


This groups of fat quarters has got me excited... What ever shall I use them for?

4 comments:

Anita said...

I like the Eiffel Tower one too! Hope you had a fun weekend :)

Sarah said...

Hey well done! I am very impressed. Looking forward to seeing the whole project together...

Cathy said...

Love these holiday memories Renee!! Did you design them yourself...they look terrific!! Cathyx

Unknown said...

wonderful stitching works.I love them! hugs